AREADNE 2020 Abstract Book Available

John Pezaris

Sep 11, 2020, 3:00:49 PM9/11/20
to AREADNE Conferences
AREADNE 2020
Research in Encoding and Decoding of Neural Ensembles
Nomikos Conference Centre, Santorini, Greece
16-20 June 2020

https://areadne.org

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce the release of the AREADNE 2020 program, containing the abstracts that were accepted for presentation at this year's unfortunately cancelled meeting.

We are publishing this abbreviated program in order to recognize the hard work that has been put into the abstract writing, review and selection processes, and to provide a means for our authors to receive credit for having their work accepted for presentation at an AREADNE Conference.  We hope you find the program an interesting snapshot of the latest work in our field.  You can download a copy from

We also hope that you will consider submitting an abstract for AREADNE 2022, with your newest, freshest discoveries!

John Pezaris
Nicholas Hatsopoulos
AREADNE 2020 Co-Chairs