Fort Worth Stock Show Shooting Sports Competition - please share

Area 6 FFA Association

Jul 26, 2022, 9:34:18 AMJul 26
to area-6-ffa-discussion

Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo has been busy working towards the details of our Junior Shooting Sports Competition, Aim For Education and Shoot for Scholarships!  We have linked our now LIVE website –https://www.fwssr.com/shootingsports.  Would you help us spread the news to our 4-H and FFA Shooting Communities?  Also, you will find the information for the charity shoot is now live, should you or someone else have interest in a team or business sponsorship.  Both are integral parts of growing this program, and we appreciate your help.

Thank you for helping us spread the word!  As always if there are questions that come up that are not easily answered by you, feel free to reach out to myself.

Thanks,

Laura Standley

Livestock Show Assistant

PO Box 150