Junior Shooting Sports Competition

Area 6 FFA Association

Aug 10, 2022, 8:36:02 PMAug 10
to area-6-ffa-discussion

Good Morning.

Our Junior Shooting Sports Competition will offer over $20,000 in Premium for Texas 4-H and FFA members.  Entry deadline is September 1st for the competition.  In addition to the Jr. Shooting Sports competition, the Aim For Education Scholarship initiative is open to high school seniors shooting in the competition.  $20,000 in scholarships are available to these seniors.

We appreciate your help in spreading the news again to our 4-H and FFA Shooting Sports communities as they are heading back to school.  Thanks for spreading the word!

Thanks,

Laura Standley

Livestock Show Assistant

PO Box 150