Aggiefest LDE - Please distribute to area teachers

1 view

Area 6 FFA Association

Aug 16, 2022, 11:18:02 AMAug 16
to area-6-ffa-discussion

Texas Ag Teachers,

Howdy from Aggieland - we are excited to announce that registration for our fall Aggiefest LDE event (Saturday, October, 22, 2022) is open on Judging Card.  We will offer a full slate of LDE contests for your students. Registration closes October 14, 2022. Don't delay, register your teams today!

We will have more detailed information and specific logistics out soon.

If you have any questions, please let us know.  rl...@tamu.edu

Thanks and gig 'em!

Randy S. Lund ‘18| Instructional Assistant Professor | Texas A&M University

2116 TAMU | 600 John Kimbrough Blvd. | Room 242

College Station, TX 77843 – 2116

Cell (979)485-6650