Problem arduino Uno

tasek sound system

Jan 26, 2016, 1:33:07 PM1/26/16
to Arduinoboy
Hello everyone. I have a problem when I try to load my card arduinoboy code to Arduino Uno. I have many error messages that are displayed. I tried with several card without results. Maybe we should change the code before, well I do not know. Anyone have a valid solution or a code to offer me? Thank you in advance. Yvan

Martin Olmsted

Jan 26, 2016, 1:42:34 PM1/26/16
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
What is the error message you are getting?

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016, tasek sound system <tasek...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone. I have a problem when I try to load my card arduinoboy code to Arduino Uno. I have many error messages that are displayed. I tried with several card without results. Maybe we should change the code before, well I do not know. Anyone have a valid solution or a code to offer me? Thank you in advance. Yvan

tasek sound system

Jan 26, 2016, 2:12:30 PM1/26/16
to Arduinoboy
it starts by it:

C:\Users\Yvan\Documents\Arduino\Arduinoboy\Arduinoboy.ino:8:19: warning: character constant too long for its type [enabled by default]

and other messages:

                   ^

Arduinoboy:14: error: stray '\302' in program

     <title>Arduinoboy/Arduinoboy.ino at master · trash80/Arduinoboy · GitHub</title>

     ^

Arduinoboy:14: error: stray '\267' in program

Arduinoboy:14: error: stray '\302' in program

Arduinoboy:14: error: stray '\267' in program

C:\Users\Yvan\Documents\Arduino\Arduinoboy\Arduinoboy.ino:107:32: warning: missing terminating ' character [enabled by default]

                                ^

Peter Swimm

Jan 26, 2016, 2:52:27 PM1/26/16
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
This looks suspect, did you download the source as raw?

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 11:12 AM, tasek sound system <tasek...@gmail.com> wrote:
     <title>Arduinoboy/Arduinoboy.ino at master · trash80/Arduinoboy · GitHub</title>

Peter Swimm

tasek sound system

Jan 26, 2016, 3:08:42 PM1/26/16
to Arduinoboy
Il downloaded the arduinoboy.ino on the trash80 site

Peter Swimm

Jan 26, 2016, 3:26:13 PM1/26/16
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 12:08 PM, tasek sound system <tasek...@gmail.com> wrote:
Il downloaded the arduinoboy.ino on the trash80 site

Martin Olmsted

Jan 26, 2016, 3:46:30 PM1/26/16
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
Second that, I am pretty sure aBoy works good with Uno, the error just seems like the code is scrambled somehow

tasek sound system

Jan 27, 2016, 7:33:43 AM1/27/16
to Arduinoboy
Ok thank you I try the code after work

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016, Peter Swimm <peter...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 12:08 PM, tasek sound system <tasek...@gmail.com> wrote:
Il downloaded the arduinoboy.ino on the trash80 site

tasek sound system

Jan 27, 2016, 2:17:21 PM1/27/16
to Arduinoboy
It works great, I was able to load the program into the Arduino board, thank you for your help.
It remains for me to finish the installation. I'll let you know if it works.

Martin Olmsted

Jan 27, 2016, 4:06:37 PM1/27/16
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, happy trackin!

On Wednesday, January 27, 2016, tasek sound system <tasek...@gmail.com> wrote:
It works great, I was able to load the program into the Arduino board, thank you for your help.
It remains for me to finish the installation. I'll let you know if it works.

tasek sound system

Jan 28, 2016, 2:59:36 PM1/28/16
to Arduinoboy

Yes Yes Yes! it works perfectly. Thank you guys, I was desperate, I had bought a carément official Arduino card, I thought it was the Arduino discount card I bought was not working ....
Ah yes, what are the different features available when one presses on the push button?

Martin Olmsted

Jan 28, 2016, 7:00:55 PM1/28/16
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
They select the modes, you'd have to refer to the docs for what exacly they are