Multi MIDI through on Arduinoboy

Jesse

Jul 20, 2009, 8:58:24 PM7/20/09
to Arduinoboy
So I found a schematic for a MIDI in to multiple MIDI thrus using the
6n138 opto and a 74LS14 schmitt trigger.

Here's the schematic. Credit goes to Mr. Spastic.
http://mrspastic.googlepages.com/midithruboxshematic.gif

I need at least one more midi thru and b/c the arduinoboy is one of
the few things in my setup that is diy I thought it would be an
opportunity/good candidate for trying this on.

I have all the parts and I want to try it, anyone think it'll work?

Logan Erickson

Jul 20, 2009, 9:03:37 PM7/20/09
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
that is how you set up a buffered midi thru. it should work>
you can keep adding more Thru's as long as you continue to add 74hc14's to rebuffer each output.