New LSDJ/Arduinoboy ROM?

morbank

Jun 29, 2011, 6:28:02 PM6/29/11
to Arduinoboy
Any chance of a new LSDJ/Arduinoboy ROM soon?
-Clay

chaffel

Jun 30, 2011, 12:45:01 PM6/30/11
to Arduinoboy
1.2 is the latest, it's designed to work with a new unofficial release
of lsdj located here

http://littlesounddj.com/lsd/latest/full_version/lsdj4_0_8-unofficial-arduinoboy.zip

hopefully this is new news to you, but maybe you're already rocking it.

morbank

Jun 30, 2011, 12:50:10 PM6/30/11
to Arduinoboy
Thanks Chaffel, yeah I've got v4.0.8 and it's working well. Just
wondering if a v4.4x is on the horizon?
-Clay

On Jun 30, 9:45 am, chaffel <charlie.af...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1.2 is the latest, it's designed to work with a new unofficial release
> of lsdj located here
>
> http://littlesounddj.com/lsd/latest/full_version/lsdj4_0_8-unofficial...

trash80

Jul 1, 2011, 2:05:41 AM7/1/11
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
There is a 4.1.0 version:

I'd like to wait a bit for lsdj releases to slow down before updating again.

/t

Hannes Fertala

Jul 1, 2011, 8:50:05 AM7/1/11
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
...it would be cool to have a new arduinoboy-version with the next upcoming stable-LSDj.
c-ya,
Hannes

morbank

Jul 1, 2011, 10:55:34 AM7/1/11
to Arduinoboy
Even better, arduinoboy becomes a permanent feature in LSDJ!

Thanks for the v4.1.0 Trash.
-Clay