which "pins" are what on the link cable?

søren andreasen

Nov 15, 2012, 8:07:29 AM11/15/12
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
hi

thanks for making this awesome group! and thank you trash80 for putting all this stuff up in public.

i've been building the arduinoboy, and now i'm trying to go for this one (because it can sync both lsdj and nanoloop at the same time): http://little-scale.blogspot.dk/2008/05/sync-nanoloop-and-lsdj-to-midi-at-same.html

on the picture it says "serin" and "serout" on the gb link cable, but I have no living idea which is which and i've been searching the web for hours for an answer.

if anyone know this, i'd love to know.

best
søren

Fredrik Stolpe

Nov 15, 2012, 8:12:44 AM11/15/12
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
Yo
   _____________     1 +5V         N/A
  /  5   3   1  \    2 Serial out  Red(orange)
 | =###=###=###= |   3 Serial in   Orange(red)
 |   6   4   2   |   4 Reserved(SD if it exists) Brown
 `---------------'   5 Clock       Green
  (looking at GB)    6 GND         Blue
Also available here: http://littlesounddj.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Keyboard_Interface

Cheers
Fredrik

søren

søren andreasen

Nov 15, 2012, 8:53:25 AM11/15/12
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
thank you, thank you, thank you!! that's so awesome to know.
can't wait to get home and hook things up the right way :)