DMG-10 [derivative]

jkap

May 31, 2010, 4:36:14 PM5/31/10
to Arduinoboy
I realize this project is kinda dead now, but I just figured I'd post
this in case anybody sees it.

I'm working on a synthesizer called the DMG-10 that is somewhat based
on the Arduinoboy. The major difference is that it's completely self-
contained, rather than requiring the user to acquire a GameBoy, midi
keyboard, arduino, etc. The synth uses mGB.

I'm trying to fund the project enough to finish construction of the
prototype and get the design ready for open source. You can help with
this and learn more about it here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/694956536/dmg-10

Just figured I'd post this, just in case.

jkap

søren andreasen

Nov 15, 2012, 8:09:46 AM11/15/12
to ardui...@googlegroups.com
very cool idea! it seems you've pulled it down from kickstarter?