Pick the meeting time

Nathan Hubbard

May 4, 2011, 2:56:41 PM5/4/11
to arduino-group-of-nashville
OK folks, here's the link. Please pick what days next week you can and cannot attend and we'll set up the meeting based on the most responses. Please do this ASAP so we can go ahead and get it scheduled.

http://www.doodle.com/uufhx7crigw9csbw

-Nathan

May 5, 2011, 2:15:33 PM5/5/11
to arduino-group-of-nashville
It looks like, so far, the most popular date is: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 6:30 PM

If you haven't done so yet, please pick your fav meeting time here: http://www.doodle.com/uufhx7crigw9csbw

-N

Nathan Hubbard

May 9, 2011, 12:43:58 PM5/9/11
to arduino-group-of-nashville
Looks like the date that 'won' by popular vote is Tuesday May 9th. Although, that is now tomorrow. :-)

http://doodle.com/uufhx7crigw9csbw

-N

Jay Settle

May 9, 2011, 3:10:37 PM5/9/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Is this good with everyone?

-Jay

Scott Kozicki

May 9, 2011, 3:12:27 PM5/9/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
I will try to make it

Jared Cluff

May 9, 2011, 3:16:50 PM5/9/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
That works for me better than Wednesday.  I can probably get my wife behind that too.

Jack Coats

May 9, 2011, 3:35:06 PM5/9/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Second Tuesday is the standing Nashville Linux Users Group (nlug.org) meeting.

But whatever is good for most is what should be done!

Jay Settle

May 9, 2011, 3:39:53 PM5/9/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Should we skip this week and take a poll for next week?

-Jay

Jack Coats

May 9, 2011, 3:49:53 PM5/9/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
There are conflicts for someone any time that is chosen.
I say goforit if you can get over 90% being able to meet.

For the rest, it would help if someone takes notes, posts a summary
and possibly any presentations on a web site. (If there isn't one
already, putting up a sites.google.com site is free and takes 5 mins.
No domain name required, but it sure makes life easier! :)

><> ... Jack
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

"You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people."
"It’s easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission" — Grace
Hopper, US Navy Admiral

Jay Settle

May 9, 2011, 4:07:49 PM5/9/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
K Tuesday it is. 6:30. Now here's the kicker. :) We're going to be meeting in a different suite this time. Yes I know sorry for all the trouble but this place is way cool and corsair is havin a private party here tomorrow night. It's within walking distance of corsair. I just walked down through the building and took this picture.

image.jpeg

Kara

May 9, 2011, 5:15:12 PM5/9/11
to Arduino Group of Nashville
Sorry, I just realized I can't make it :-(

On May 9, 3:07 pm, Jay Settle <jayset...@me.com> wrote:
> K Tuesday it is. 6:30. Now here's the kicker. :) We're going to be meeting in a different suite this time. Yes I know sorry for all the trouble but this place is way cool and corsair is havin a private party here tomorrow night. It's within walking distance of corsair. I just walked down through the building and took this picture.
>
>  image.jpeg
> 2052KViewDownload
>

> We're going to be inside that white sliding garage door there in the pic. It is located at 14th ave N and Clinton street instead of 12th and Clinton. The garage door will be open and you can park inside the white garage door!
>
> Official address is
> 1400 Clinton St.
> Nashville, tn
>
> -Jay
>
> On May 9, 2011, at 2:49 PM, Jack Coats <j...@coats.org> wrote:
>

> > There are conflicts for someone any time that is chosen.
> > I say goforit if you can get over 90% being able to meet.
>
> > For the rest, it would help if someone takes notes, posts a summary
> > and possibly any presentations on a web site. (If there isn't one
> > already, putting up a sites.google.com site is free and takes 5 mins.
> > No domain name required, but it sure makes life easier! :)
>
> >> <> ... Jack
> > Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23
>
> > "You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people."
> > "It’s easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission" — Grace
> > Hopper, US Navy Admiral
>
> > On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Jay Settle <jaysettl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Should we skip this week and take a poll for next week?
>
> >> -Jay

Tim Moses

May 10, 2011, 10:51:01 AM5/10/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
I think I can make it with children in tow.

--
Tim Moses - Sitemason <http://www.sitemason.com/>, 615-301-2600 x138
The Sitemason Content Management System allows you to control and distribute content to your website, social networks, blogs, mobile sites, and iPhone apps. Need a content management check-up? Go to http://www.sitemason.com/survey

On May 9, 2011, at 3:07 PM, Jay Settle wrote:

> K Tuesday it is. 6:30. Now here's the kicker. :) We're going to be meeting in a different suite this time. Yes I know sorry for all the trouble but this place is way cool and corsair is havin a private party here tomorrow night. It's within walking distance of corsair. I just walked down through the building and took this picture.
>

> We're going to be inside that white sliding garage door there in the pic. It is located at 14th ave N and Clinton street instead of 12th and Clinton. The garage door will be open and you can park inside the white garage door!
>
> Official address is
> 1400 Clinton St.
> Nashville, tn
>

> <image.jpeg>

Jay Settle

May 10, 2011, 10:58:28 AM5/10/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Good!

-Jay

Nathan Hubbard

Jay Settle

May 10, 2011, 12:12:51 PM5/10/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Tim?

-Jay

Tim Moses

May 10, 2011, 2:45:23 PM5/10/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
I can bring one.

--
The Sitemason Content Management System allows you to control and distribute content to your website, social networks, blogs, mobile sites, and iPhone apps. Need a content management check-up? Go to http://www.sitemason.com/survey

Jay Settle

May 10, 2011, 5:40:35 PM5/10/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
I'm bring cold beer and cups from the taproom.

-Jay

Nathan Hubbard

May 10, 2011, 6:23:38 PM5/10/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! See you all at 6:30. We have space balloon, video, presentation, etc in tow. w00t!

-N

Scott Kozicki

May 10, 2011, 6:25:20 PM5/10/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
does someone wanna video the event as I can't make it. =(

Jay Settle

May 10, 2011, 6:24:50 PM5/10/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Yes!

-Jay

bailey settle

May 10, 2011, 6:32:28 PM5/10/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com

I'm excited!

On May 10, 2011 5:23 PM, "Nathan Hubbard" <nat...@mybrainhurts.com> wrote:
> Awesome! See you all at 6:30. We have space balloon, video, presentation,
> etc in tow. w00t!
>
> -N
>
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Jay Settle <jays...@me.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm bring cold beer and cups from the taproom.
>>
>> -Jay
>>

>> On May 10, 2011, at 1:45 PM, Tim Moses <t...@moses.com> wrote:
>>
>> I can bring one.
>>
>> --
>> Tim Moses - Sitemason < <http://www.sitemason.com/>
>> http://www.sitemason.com/>, 615-301-2600 x138
>> The Sitemason Content Management System allows you to control and
>> distribute content to your website, social networks, blogs, mobile sites,
>> and iPhone apps. Need a content management check-up? Go to

>> On May 10, 2011, at 11:12 AM, Jay Settle wrote:
>>
>> Tim?
>>
>> -Jay
>>

>> On May 10, 2011, at 10:41 AM, Nathan Hubbard < <nat...@mybrainhurts.com>
>> nat...@mybrainhurts.com> wrote:
>>
>> Anybody have a projector they can bring?
>>
>> -N
>>
>> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Jay Settle < <jays...@me.com><jays...@me.com>

>> jays...@me.com> wrote:
>>
>>> K Tuesday it is. 6:30. Now here's the kicker. :) We're going to be meeting
>>> in a different suite this time. Yes I know sorry for all the trouble but
>>> this place is way cool and corsair is havin a private party here tomorrow
>>> night. It's within walking distance of corsair. I just walked down through
>>> the building and took this picture.
>>>

>>> We're going to be inside that white sliding garage door there in the pic.
>>> It is located at 14th ave N and Clinton street instead of 12th and Clinton.
>>> The garage door will be open and you can park inside the white garage door!
>>>
>>> Official address is
>>> 1400 Clinton St.
>>> Nashville, tn
>>>
>>> -Jay

>>> sites.google.com site is free and takes 5 mins.

Nathan Hubbard

May 11, 2011, 12:54:47 PM5/11/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Pics from the meeting last night:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/n8foo/sets/72157626570657237/

I have a video of Jay riding his contraption, I'll post that later.

Video/Slides of the Space Balloon Presentation

Presentation Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU5ir_rF3ic
Presentation Slideshow :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_aiON0-2J8
Balloon Footage Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwti9sIOluE
Pictures & some video: http://www.flickr.com/photos/n8foo/sets/72157625894886863/