new member: Tony from HackNash

Tony Youngblood

Sep 7, 2012, 5:31:06 PM9/7/12
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm new member Tony Youngblood from the Nashville maker group HackNash ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/hacknash/ ). I've been intrigued with Arduinos since I learned about them in Make Magazine four or so years ago. I read through Getting Started With Arduino by Massimo Banzi, but I still haven't taken on an Arduino project. My first will likely be a drum kit that plays itself using solenoids and an Arduino (as described in the Make Magazine musical instruments issue) or this really cool Polargraph draw bot: http://www.polargraph.co.uk/whats-a-polargraph/

I'm hosting the Circuit Benders' Ball, a daylong celebration of hardware hacking, art, music, and the creative spirit on Saturday, September 29th at Brick Factory Nashville. We're still accepting submissions for our interactive electronics art gallery. I would love to see members of the Arduino club be involved! You can find out more at www.circuitbendersball.com.

I look forward to my first Arduino group meeting.

Best,
Tony