looking for motor controllers

jaysettle

May 16, 2011, 11:16:07 AM5/16/11
to Arduino Group of Nashville
I'm looking for a good place to find two DC motor controllers capable
of 100Amps each or better, that can be controlled with a PWM (pulse
width modulation) signal. My input voltage is 24V but most of them
accept anywhere from 12V-36V. This is for my diy segway contraption, I
fried the right motor controller last night(actually caught fire for a
sec!). I've found two last night that were $189.99 each. Anybody know
any better?

Jay Graves

May 16, 2011, 11:18:15 AM5/16/11
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried Hobby Lobby down in Brentwood (the RC airplane store - not arts and crafts store).  They have an awesome selections of electric motor stuff that might fit.

Thanks, Jay
--
Jay Graves
3617 Central Ave