Call for Makers: Inaugural Nashville Mini Maker Faire

Tony Youngblood

May 29, 2013, 5:13:01 PM5/29/13
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com, i...@houseoflees.net
Greetings all,

Ian Lee and myself are on the exhibitions committee for the inaugural Nashville Mini Maker Faire, taking place at the Adventure Science Center on Saturday, September 21, 2013.

I thought some of the people on the Auduino Group of Nashville list might be interested in applying as an exhibitors, workshop hosts, performers, or presenters. You can apply as an individual or as a part of this (or any other) maker group. Full details here: http://www.makerfairenashville.com/call-for-makers/

Best,
Tony Youngblood

coleco...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2013, 12:57:09 PM7/30/13
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com, i...@houseoflees.net
Tony--I'm working on a Creativity Summit with the Nashville Scene later this fall. We'd like to have a session on how technology can influence artists and their creative practice. Is there someone from the Arduino group that might be a good public speaker on this topic?

Jen Cole, Metro Arts