From: Cal Evans <c...@calevans.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 4:26:10 AM
Subject: Request for help with CoderFaire Nashville Call for Papers

Hi!

Ok, we are in the last week of the Call for Papers for CoderFaire Nashville. We've got some great proposals on a wide variety technologies.

As we move into the last week,As someone who has been putting together technology events for the past 7 years, I know that the last day you usually get 1.2 of your proposals; people procrastinate. So I am asking yo uo help us out. If it doesn't violate any of your groups rule, would you please send a final reminder about the CoderFaire CfP to your groups mailing list? Also, you can see who I am mailing this to, if I've missed someone , please feel free to forward this request to them.

Thanks, and thanks for helping build something enw in Nashville.

=C=

--
Read this book before you hire a
developer to build your website.