Arduino classes in Nashville?

Kara

Jan 23, 2013, 2:51:35 PM1/23/13
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I've been looking around for Arduino classes in Nashville for a few weeks and I haven't been able to find any in the area. I am at a very beginner level and mostly work with the lilypad. Any suggestions on classes in the area?

Thanks,
Kara Holmes

Ian Lee, Sr.

Jan 24, 2013, 11:26:26 PM1/24/13
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Kara,

This group doesn't seem to be very active anymore.  You may want to try http://nashmicro.net.  We'll be deciding on our next topics at our meeting on Feb 5.  A series on arduino is on my list of topics to discuss.  Come put in your vote.  Everyone's welcome.  The details of the next meeting are in a thread on our forum.

Ian