I need to hire a Nashville Arduino expert to help me get my M0 (Zero) installed.

ElTigre

Sep 16, 2015, 12:58:48 AM9/16/15
to Arduino Group of Nashville
I have a new Arduino Zero that I'm trying to use with Atmel Studio 6.2 but it's not working (pathing issues e.g., file not found during F7 builds).  I need to drive my PC to an expert and cut to the chase -- or you could log on and I could show you the problem.  I'll need more serious and lucrative help as the project progresses but right now we need to just get it working.
Anybody have time today to take a look at it?
Thanks!

Payton Byrd

Sep 16, 2015, 8:14:15 AM9/16/15
to Arduino Group of Nashville
Is there a specific reason you are not using the Arduino studio?