Aduino and Commodore, anyone?

Payton Byrd

Feb 5, 2013, 2:40:20 PM2/5/13
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Just curious if anybody on this list is also a Commodore hobbyist.  I have been working on a virtual modem implemented on a Nano R3 (upgrading to Mega 2560).  I would like to use the Mega to interface with a Commodore VIC2 chip.  Was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping such a project from the circuitry side.

Henry Retter

Feb 11, 2013, 7:07:37 PM2/11/13
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com, plb...@gmail.com
What do you have in mind?  I'm not familiar with a VIC2 chip, though.  What is it?