Re: Digest for arduino-group-of-nashville@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 1 topic

yoooter

Apr 3, 2017, 10:54:21 AM4/3/17
to arduino-group...@googlegroups.com
Mark Miller has arduinos I think and lots of other arduino supplies at Indoor Growers World on Trinity. 401 E Trinity

He's running the shop with them!
Robbie

April 2, 2017 10:44 AM
Michael Wilcox <thegodf...@gmail.com>: Apr 01 01:43PM -0700

need an arduino uno willing to pay for it need it asap
Tim Moses <t...@moses.com>: Apr 01 08:06PM -0500

Sorry. I only have older Arduinos and Raspberry Pis.

Amazon Prime Now has Pis , but doesn't carry Arduinos.

Radio Shack used to sell them. It might be worth calling one of the stores.

--
Tim Moses

Nathan Hubbard <nat...@mybrainhurts.com>: Apr 01 10:03PM -0500

I've got one. Send me your phone number off list and I'll call you tomorrow after breakfast.

-Nathan

Nathan Hubbard <nat...@mybrainhurts.com>: Apr 01 10:22PM -0500

Also FYI I see amazon has them for 1 day delivery... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008GRTSV6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_o4g4ybZ1800FH

-Nathan

Michael Wilcox <thegodf...@gmail.com>: Apr 01 10:38PM -0500

Awesome number is 9316394146 I managed to get a mega to work with my xcarve
tonight so this is a plus