Adafruit oled 64X32

Aldrik Koster

Sep 1, 2020, 2:03:26 PM9/1/20
to Ardublock
hi all,

how do i get a oled working in ardublock. its a adafruit oled 64X32 clone

manny thanks

Aldrik Koster

Sep 2, 2020, 5:13:07 PM9/2/20
to Ardublock
i found something like an oled in ArduBlockToolESP8266. now i have made a small test. just a text on the oled. but when uploading to arduino i get an error saying i SSD1306. now i have tried several libraries, but the error remains. does anyone know why or does someone have a tip. i think ardublock is a great program, but i am missing some blocks, oled block

Aldrik Koster

Sep 6, 2020, 2:12:17 PM9/6/20
to Ardublock
I did it.
I did not have the latest version of ardublock. and in SeeedOLED.h I reduced the height from 64 pixels to 32 pixels. Now it works