Ardublock to Android

Daniel Girardi

Aug 8, 2013, 10:57:54 AM8/8/13
to ardu...@googlegroups.com
I don't know how to do that, but we should compile a version to Android.
Recently was released the ArduinoDroid (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.antonsmirnov.android.arduinodroid), an Arduino IDE to Android. With this program you can use the usb host of any Android Device to program Arduino.
Using ArduinoDroid and Ardublock we have a mobile system to program Arduino. For a poor country, a tablet is much more cheaper than a full PC. To integrate this two softwares we need compile Ardublock to Android and create a export button (to save the arduino code to file).

What do you think?

Jhonny Chiri

Aug 8, 2013, 11:28:12 AM8/8/13
to ardu...@googlegroups.com
wow!

Michaël Clergeot

Aug 8, 2013, 11:49:57 AM8/8/13
to ardu...@googlegroups.com
it just will be awsome !!

O.-Michaël Clergeot-.O
       hacking for freedom

Message has been deleted

Parag Gulhane

Mar 21, 2019, 9:55:16 AM3/21/19
to Ardublock
Is the Ardublock android port available?

Parag

Daniel Girardi

Mar 21, 2019, 9:57:42 AM3/21/19
to ardublock
Nope! The better alternative is using blockly.

Dr. Daniel Girardi
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina - Campus Blumenau
Rua João Pessoa, 2514
Bairro Velha -  Blumenau - SC
89036-004

karl thomas

Mar 28, 2019, 4:22:37 AM3/28/19
to Ardublock
hello,
here you have french tuto for ardublock communication in bluetooth with app inventor

if you have esp8266 or ESP32 you have tuto for web communication between ardublock and app invento too