World Champs non-medal participation

Joseph Huberman

Feb 11, 2022, 7:40:45 PMFeb 11
to ARDF USA
We just got confirmation that competitors who are on Team USA for at least one race can substitute for an injured or sick teammate in any race in any category they are eligible for.  (i.e.  M50 competing in an M40 category)

In addition if a Team USA competitor is not entered into a race for medals they can still participate in the race starting 15 minutes after the last official competitor.

This is similar to previous WCs, however the host isn't required to do this, so it is nice that we have confirmation that this will be the case in the 2022 World Champs.

For further information on the events: