Thanks for 2021 US ARDF Champs!

airp...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2021, 9:03:41 PM10/20/21
to ARDF USA
I just wanted to publicly express my greatest appreciation to everyone who made the 2021 US ARDF Championships possible.  THANK YOU!!  I had a great time, the courses were great, the practices so helpful, and even the weather was basically perfect!  It was also so great to see so many fellow ARDF-ers after such a long hiatus.

Special thanks to Joseph and Ruth for use of your home & property for the staging area (and use of the phone in my lost key fob situation!), Charles, Nadia and Jerry for all the course setting, David Waller for the excellent orienteering in the Fox-O, Imre running the results, all of BOK for hosting such a great event, and everyone else who helped!

So glad I came and I wish you all the best.  Congrats to everyone who was able to attend and achieved great results.  And to those who weren't able to make it I hope to see you in just about 6 months when it sounds like the next championship will be held.

Best regards,

Joe Burkhead
KE8MKR

homi...@aol.com

Oct 20, 2021, 10:39:03 PM10/20/21
to ardf...@googlegroups.com
It was great to read the results on the BOK site.  Wish I could have been there.  Congratulations to all.  What can be announced about next year?

73
Joe Moell K0OV

Norbert Linke

Oct 20, 2021, 10:52:10 PM10/20/21
to ardf...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much to everyone involved, what a fantastic event, perfectly organized and executed!

Best,
 NML (SWL)