Yurii Tagotin UT4UXB, SK

1 view

Kenneth E. Harker

Feb 4, 2022, 8:42:15 AMFeb 4
to ARDF USA
     News on Facebook is that Yurii Tagotin UT4UXB, one of the Ukrainian ARDFers who came all the way to North Carolina to join us at the 2013 USA/R2 Championships, has passed away recently.  He ran in the M70 category back in 2013.  He is the fifth photo from the top on this page taken by Joe Moell K0OV: http://www.homingin.com/ncncpix4.html

Kenneth E. Harker WM5R

Vadim Afonkin

Feb 4, 2022, 8:57:49 AMFeb 4
to Kenneth E. Harker, ARDF USA
Very sad news... I talked to him just last month

:(((

Charles Scharlau

Feb 4, 2022, 10:24:32 AMFeb 4
to ARDF USA
I'm very sorry to hear that. Are there any ways to pay tribute to Yurii suggested on Facebook?
-Charles