Fwd: ARDF2022 Bulletins 1&2

Kenneth Harker

Feb 1, 2022, 5:29:41 PMFeb 1
to ARDF USA, ARRL ARDF Committee, G. D. (Joe) Young
All,

       I just received this from Dusan YU1EA.  Under “Entry fee and terms of payment”, I assume that “FB” is some European English abbreviation for meals.  They are asking for the Letter or Intent to be received by 31 March 2022.

-----

Dear ARDF friends,
The World ARDF 2022 Championship is in front of us.
I hereby send you Bulletins 1 & 2 and I would like to inform you that web site www.ardf2022.org in now visible.
Why two Bulletins? As you know we already issued both Bulletins in 2020 and 2021, but because of Covid-19 the Championship has been postponed twice.
We changed only the date of WCH, all other details are the same.In case of any changes, you will be informed .
I kindly ask you to download the Letter of Intent and send us.
Regarding the World Cup competition, Bulletin Nr.1 will come up very soon.
If you have any requests or questions, please contact us at any time. The official e-mail address is: in...@ardf2022.org.
If you want to call  by phone, there are more options: Viber, WhatsApp or Telegram: +381641130590.
Best regards,
73
Dusan Ceha YU1EA
E.C.ARDF2022