Fwd: Hotels

Joseph Huberman

Mar 6, 2022, 9:50:08 PMMar 6
to ARDF USA

We have chosen three hotels in the area to recommend. (We have not visited them.  These recommendations are from their location, websites and visitor reviews.)

These first two hotels are 10-15 minutes south of the park entrance.  They have mostly good reviews.  The event director and registrar will be staying at the Staybridge, even though it is slightly more expensive, because it has a kitchen.  The Best Western is very close to the Staybridge and is slightly less expensive, but only supplys a microwave and mini fridge.  Finally, the least expensive hotel is closest to the park entrance, however it has not been recently renovated, and the reviews are not as good.

All the meetings will be at the campground in the park.  In the event of rain we may change the meeting locations, but we hope to have enough shelter at the campsite to keep everything there.  If you have any tie-out or pop-up shelters please bring them if you have room in your packing.

Staybridge Suites Quantico
2996 Jefferson Davis Highway, Stafford, VA 22554
$116-$140 includes a full kitchen

2868 Jefferson Davis Highway Stafford, Virginia 22554
$81-$101 includes microwave and refrigerator

This hotel is 5 minutes south of park entrance - no pets - rooms look outdated

4316 Inn St, Triangle, Virginia 22172
$59-$69 includes microwave and refrigerator