ardesia-0.4

al...@paranoici.org

Sep 5, 2010, 6:05:00 PM9/5/10
to ardesia-...@googlegroups.com

Ardesia 0.4 is out!
http://code.google.com/p/ardesia/

The new feature are pdf export and wacom tablet support,
the recording and the streaming on icecast streaming server on windows
are supported on windows also thanks to the vlc media player and streamer
that is now an Ardesia requirement

I have not done a release plan for the next release
but I think that the 1.0 is coming soon,

I ask to all to use Ardesia and help me to report
if there are bugs.

Now the Ardesia features are frozed and after
an hard testing timeslice Ardesia
will be declared stable and will become 1.0

If you have some improvement or feature
will be postponed to the 1.1 release candidate

I remember that the mailing list to report bug,
comment and suggestion is
ardesia-...@googlegroups.com

If you want to have help from Ardesia user group?
For the everyday user.
Here you will find tips for make some works, user questions, etc.

http://groups.google.it/group/ardesia-user/subscribe

Ardesia is free and simple as you are; Try it now!