ardesia-0.5

1 view

al...@paranoici.org

Nov 6, 2010, 11:36:30 AM11/6/10
to ardesia-...@googlegroups.com
Ardesia 0.5 is out!
http://code.google.com/p/ardesia/

The 0.5 version is a stable mileston version
but there are also some new feature

Ardesia now is compliant with the kde environment
you can use it with kde and the kwin composite manager

Ardesia can be used with the light lxde desktop manager
and the xcompmgr composite manager with not accelerated
graphic cards also

There are some improvements in the shape recognizer,
in the wiimote support and the pen pressure handling
for drawing tablet

Has been solved a critical bug that caused the conjunction
of the new drawn point with the last point belong to
the old line

Ardesia now is faster and more stable;
is build a new system that logs the backtrace if some error occurs

Please if you have some problems run Ardesia inside a shell
and send me the output in this way 1.0 will coming soon,

I ask to all to use Ardesia and help me to report bugs.

I remember that the mailing list to report bug,
comment and suggestion is ardesia-...@googlegroups.com
If you are a coder and do you want be involved in the project
please send an email; we need you...

Do you want have some help from Ardesia user group?
Please subscribe to the everyday Ardesia user mailing list.
Here you will find tips for make some works, questions, etc.

http://groups.google.it/group/ardesia-user/subscribe

Ardesia is free and simple as you are; Let's try it now!

Marco Ciampa

Nov 7, 2010, 2:56:15 PM11/7/10
On Sat, Nov 06, 2010 at 03:36:30PM +0000, al...@paranoici.org wrote:
> Ardesia 0.5 is out!