Ardesia 1.1 is out!
After a year we are ready to support Gnome, Unity, multitouch devices
I remember that the mailing list where report bug and put comment and
Do you want to have the new Ardesia running on Windows? Do the porting
Do you want have some help from Ardesia user group?
Please subscribe to the everyday Ardesia user mailing list.
Here you will find tips for make some works, questions, etc.
Ardesia is free and simple as you are; Let's try it now!
- Add german support made from Ronny Standtke.
- Update traditional Chinese support made by William Chao.
- Solved the issue 34: compliant with Gnome/Mutter.
- Solved the issue 37: compliant with Gnome/Metacity.
- Closed the issue 38: german language translation enhancement.
- Gtk3 port
- multipointer and multitouch support (mpx)
- hotplugging input devices
- Metacity compliant
- Mutter compliant
- Gnome classic compiant
- Gnome-shell compliant
- Unity compliant
- Add font selection and left margin size for text
from command line options. See the README file for
- Require gtk 2.99