Let no dog bark!

Groundling

Oct 11, 2011, 2:21:47 PM10/11/11
to Forest of Arden

Tom Reedy

Oct 12, 2011, 12:47:37 PM10/12/11
to Forest of Arden
Here's the list of his 10 reasons W.S. was a fraud:

1. no surviving letters
2. illiterate children
3. aristocratic view in plays
4. bad handwriting in signatures
5. did not write about his life
6. extensive knowledge of astronomy, etc. with no evidence of
education, had the largest vocabulary of any writer in history
7. quit writing after he retired
8. never traveled yet plays have great detail of Italy
9. Stratford monument has been changed
10. his will mentions no books or manuscripts

And here’s a description of Oxford from that same site:

"Oxford was a champion jouster, nicknamed ‘spear shaker’. He was well
travelled, impeccably educated, and noted for his literary and
theatrical patronage and for writing 28 books."

TR

On Oct 11, 1:21 pm, Groundling <tre...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Emmerich 'ope's his lips:
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/entertainment/anonymous-movie/88...
>
> Groundling

Groundling

Oct 13, 2011, 3:11:29 PM10/13/11
to Forest of Arden
Thanks, Tom.
The link was working the day I posted and has since been silenced.
Don't know why.

> > Groundling- Hide quoted text -

Tom Reedy

Oct 13, 2011, 4:02:33 PM10/13/11
to Forest of Arden
I think that was a paid advertisement insert.

TR

Groundling

Oct 18, 2011, 4:51:52 PM10/18/11
to Forest of Arden
Here's another video link. (Don't know how long it'll last):

http://perezhilton.com/2011-10-18-ten-reasons-why-shakespeare-was-a-fraud-by-roland-emmerich?from=mostemailed