ARD Inspector

Daniel Ammann

Nov 21, 2017, 4:14:48 PM11/21/17
to ARD Inspector
Hello

This is a really nice tool. I have question, how read the ARD Inspector the master passwort and where come from it?

Yoann Gini

Nov 21, 2017, 4:47:14 PM11/21/17
to Daniel Ammann, ARD Inspector
Hi

The master password is set at the first use of ARD and can be recovered from the keychain if you don’t remember it.

ARD Inspector need it to decipher your endpoints credentials.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 21 nov. 2017 à 22:14, Daniel Ammann <onlyr...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hello

This is a really nice tool. I have question, how read the ARD Inspector the master passwort and where come from it?

Daniel Ammann

Dec 7, 2017, 10:35:03 AM12/7/17
to ARD Inspector
ok, thanks. I want make a shell or bash script. Which put the master passwort inside in the keychain and the ad user doesn't need the master passwort.

we remove the ad user folder after 6h

Yoann Gini

Dec 7, 2017, 11:26:38 AM12/7/17
to Daniel Ammann, ARD Inspector
I’m not sure to understand your question.

Could you be more clear about your global scenario and intended use of ARD Inspector.

I do not see the link between ARD Inspector, a bash script and and Active Directory account.

Best regards,
Yoann Gini

Envoyé depuis un iPhone.