Arctos Office Hours - April 13th

Emily Braker

Apr 5, 2021, 10:51:47 AMApr 5
to arc...@googlegroups.com

Please join us next week for another round of Arctos Office Hours.

Abstract: Do you have Arctos questions? We’ve got answers! Drop in for our next virtual Arctos Office Hours session and we’ll have several seasoned Arctos users standing by to field your questions and demonstrate how to complete specific tasks in Arctos. If we have time, we will also spotlight some handy new Arctos features. Please add any questions or demo requests to the Office Hours Google Doc so that we can prepare relevant examples and organize the initial set of issues. We will also take questions in real time, so we hope that you join us for the conversation.

When: Tuesday, April 13, 3pm ET/1pm MT

Where: https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/95316390259 (code: arctos)

Can’t Make It?: View archived recordings here https://arctosdb.org/learn/webinars/

Best,

Emily

Emily Braker

Vertebrate Collections Manager, Zoology Section

University of Colorado Museum of Natural History

265 UCB, Bruce Curtis Building

Boulder, CO 80309-0218

Phone: 303-492-8466

Katrina Derieg

Apr 6, 2021, 11:43:23 AMApr 6
to Arctos
Hi Emily,
On the Arctos Webinar page it says there is a webinar on genomic data scheduled for today. Is that still happening, or is the office hours next week taking the place of this month's webinar?
Thank you!
-Katrina

Katrina Derieg
Vertebrate Zoology Collections Manager

Natural History Museum of Utah (UMNH)

301 Wakara Way

Salt Lake City, Utah 84108

Email:
kde...@nhmu.utah.edu
Mobile: (505) 553-4693 | Office: (801)587-5787

she/her/hers