Social Democracy - featuring the Hon. Edward Broadbent in conversation with Metta Spencer

1 view

mspe...@web.net

Nov 14, 2021, 11:19:55 PM11/14/21
to pro...@peacemagazine.org, pro...@tosavetheworld.ca
Hello,
Project Save the World and Peace Magazine invite you to read or watch Social Democracy - a recent discussion between the Hon. Edward Broadbent and Metta Spencer.
Synopsis: Ed Broadbent led the NDP for 15 years, then the government-funded institute Rights and Democracy and now the Broadbent Institute, which promotes social democracy.
We welcome comments on the discussion section of our website, available on the above podcast and video link.

Metta Spencer

Social Democracy - A Conversation wth The Hon. Edward Broadbent and Metta Spencer - October 2021.pdf