When Soviet and American Scientists Worked Together — Frank von Hippel and Roald Sagdeev in conversation with Metta Spencer

mspe...@web.net

Dec 3, 2021, 5:37:38 PM12/3/21
to pro...@peacemagazine.org, pro...@tosavetheworld.ca, mspe...@web.net

Hello,

Project Save the World and Peace Magazine invite you to read or watch When Soviet and American Scientists Worked Together featuring Dr. Frank von Hippel and Dr. Roald Sagdeev in discussion with Metta Spencer.

Synopsis: Roald Sagdeev led scientists in Gorbachev's USSR; Frank von Hippel was his counterpart in the US. They worked together to reduce the risk of nuclear war.

Podcast and Video: https://tosavetheworld.ca/284-when-soviet-and-american-scientists-worked-together/

Transcript: https://tosavetheworld.ca/284-when-soviet-and-american-scientists-worked-together-transcript/

We invite you to comment and share your thoughts on the discussion section of our website, available via the links above.

Metta Spencer
416-789-2294
mspe...@web.net

Episode 284 - When Soviet and American Scientists Worked Together - Von Hippel and Sagdeev.pdf

Adam G. Wynne

Dec 3, 2021, 5:57:14 PM12/3/21
to arctic-nuclea...@googlegroups.com, Metta Spencer
Kind regards,

Adam Wynne
Assistant Editor, Peace Magazine & Outreach Director, Project Save the World

Episode 284 - When Soviet and American Scientists Worked Together - Von Hippel and Sagdeev.pdf