Invitation to Global Town Hall - Sunday, 28 November 2021 - Project Save the World

mspe...@web.net

Nov 26, 2021, 4:10:10 PM11/26/21
to mspe...@web.net
Project Save the World
Invites You to our Next Monthly

Global Town Hall

Sunday, 28 November 2021
at 2:00 to 4:00 PM Eastern (Toronto) Time

https://campaign-image.com/zohocampaigns/155588000011214004_zc_v17_1621998514855_global_town_hall___february_2021.jpg
On the last Sunday of every month, we hold an open meeting on Zoom for activists worldwide who are addressing issues of militarism (especially nuclear weapons), global warming, famine, pandemics, radioactive contamination, and/or cyber risks.
We talk for two hours with our video cameras on (not just audio, please), edit the recording, and put it on YouTube, Facebook, and our website: https://tosavetheworld.ca and then we publicize it widely.
Zoom URL:
Visit Our Website:
Project Save the World is sponsored by Peace Magazine.
Metta Spencer, producing for Peace Magazine and Project Save the World
P. O. Box 248, Station P, Toronto ON, M5S 2S7, Canada
mspe...@web.net 416-789-2294
www.peacemagazine.org | https://tosavetheworld.ca | www.mettaspencer.com

mspe...@web.net

Nov 28, 2021, 10:45:45 AM11/28/21