Reminder: Invitation To My Global Birthday Party

mspe...@web.net

Aug 29, 2021, 12:15:00 PMAug 29
to pro...@peacemagazine.org, pro...@tosavetheworld.ca, mspe...@web.net
Invitation to
My Global Birthday Party
My 90th birthday will be on Sunday August 29, 2021.
As usual on the last Sunday of each month, I’ll host Project Save the World’s “Global Town Hall” by Zoom for activists everywhere in the world, 2:00 - 4:00 pm Eastern (Toronto) time. This one will include a party.

I invite you to:
1) Join me at this URL: https://zoom.us/j/9108970203 / Zoom Room ID: 9108970203
Facebook Event Page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/391384512386300

2) Bring a cupcake, muffin, piece of bread with a candle and matches your computer.
3) If you want to give me a present, here's what I want it to be: Explore Project Save the World's website: https://tosavetheworld.ca and:
a) Post an upcoming event on the events column, OR:
b) Read a comment about one of the 25 planks in our Platform for Survival, OR:
c) Watch a video or listen to a podcast of one of the 300+ talk shows, AND:
d) Post a comment of your own or reply to someone else. Ideally, your post may be a wish for an action that, if performed widely, will help save the world. (Don’t keep your secret a wish but tell someone about it. For example, here’s the wish that I will be posting: I want people to replace their lawns with trees and/or native perennial plants, not by ploughing the grass but by inserting seeds and saplings into small holes. I will explain why in a comment on the Global Warming section.)
4) Sing. At 2.59 join Adam Wynne in singing "Happy Birthday" to me. Light your candle.
5) Wish and blow. At 3.00 PM Toronto time, we will all wish and blow out our candles.
6) Enjoy your cupcake! Thank-you!
7) We'll get back to the Town Hall meeting.

Love,
Metta Spencer
Metta Spencer, producing for Peace Magazine and Project Save the World
P.O. Box 248, Station P, Toronto, ON M5S 2S7, Canada
To unsubscribe, please message pro...@peacemagazine.org