Calibration of SWAT Model by the observed monthly flow

MOHAMMED LAABOUDI

Mar 11, 2023, 11:08:49 AM3/11/23
to ArcSWAT

Dear all,

I am running a swat-cup project (version 2012) to calibrate the observed monthly flow. After doing the processing, it gives an unacceptable  difference between the measured flow and the estimated monthly flow (NS= - 0.03, PBIAS= 20.2), knowing that the basin contains one flow measurement station and the basin contains 19 sub-basins in order to check our reliability of the monthly flow data from 1994 to 2000 as shown in the attached pictures!
Has anyone encountered the same problem?

Is that it is possible to improve the results obtained?

Thank you

Best regards,

LAABOUDI

2023-03-09_13-19-31.jpg
2023-03-09_13-11-15.jpg
2023-03-09_13-05-05.jpg
2023-03-09_13-31-01.jpg
2023-03-09_13-09-08.jpg
2023-03-09_13-07-59.jpg
2023-03-09_13-10-10.jpg
2023-03-09_13-06-17.jpg
2023-03-09_13-12-10.jpg
2023-03-09_13-13-12.jpg

Ankita Swain

Mar 22, 2023, 8:49:55 AM3/22/23
to MOHAMMED LAABOUDI, ArcSWAT
Can u help me when I uploading my precipitation file doesn't accept this file