Severe (61) format/variable-type mismatch...output.vel

James Tobler

Nov 6, 2014, 1:07:40 PM11/6/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I was wondering if someone could help me out with this problem I have when running my swat model. Attached is a picture of the error message, but for short, my model runs fine until the 5th year, and I get an error apparently with the output.vel file. Any troubleshooting help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
James
Capture.JPG

Sammons, Nancy

Nov 6, 2014, 1:43:27 PM11/6/14
to James Tobler, arc...@googlegroups.com

James – Please send me your current ‘txtinout’ directory in a .zip file and I will investigate.

Nancy

Rachit

May 17, 2024, 8:07:18 AMMay 17
to ArcSWAT
Please comment if the solution is known.

Rachit