Not enough space in error in importing HRU file

Palki Arora

Jun 7, 2016, 12:32:37 PM6/7/16
to ArcSWAT
Hi

I saw the post already on google group for this error but I don't think that will work for me as I don't have so many HRU's. HRU's are nearly 1400 but I am still getting this error. I am able to import reach and sub basin files but HRU file is giving me problem. Can anyone suggest me what could be the reason for this error as they are not so many HRUs? Do I need to change IPDVAS ? If so then please let me know how can I change this parameter?(I am using SWAT 2012)

Regards
Palki

Sushma Poudel

May 20, 2024, 10:26:59 PMMay 20
to ArcSWAT
It has been years since you posted. Do you happen to solve this issue?