SWAT2012.exe and SWAT -CUP case

lemik...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2024, 6:16:31 AMMar 4
to ArcSWAT
Dear All ,
Greetings!
I have installed SWAT2012 on my desktop  successfully  and it is working well.  When I tried to calibrate using SWAT_CUP  I have got   this message -swat is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file. Then I attempted to correct it by  copying  SWAT2012 file  from 'C" director  however SWAT2012 doesn't have" .exe " others files also. Since I couldn't correct it and do calibration ,please any one who knows this case , or  how we can manage it?

Thanks!

Fahim Mondol

May 20, 2024, 12:58:44 PMMay 20
to ArcSWAT
Have you resolved this problem?

Sushma Poudel

May 20, 2024, 10:27:07 PMMay 20
to ArcSWAT
Hi, swat2012 is an application in the SWATEditor folder of the SWAT. Copy that and paste it into the SWAT-CUP project