Crop and OP schedules for different Scenarios of management

Sushma Poudel

Jun 4, 2024, 4:27:27 PMJun 4
to ArcSWAT
Hello everyone,
I have been examining the impact of forest management using this model for 40 years. I want to run the model by the fact that there were no management operations in place for a few years prior. How can I add that to the database? I want to add the database sheet using external data. Should I run the model for the entire year and change the years in the database?
 Or should I create a new model using the prior scenario, run it twice, and compare it after using the most recent management operations file for the entire period?

Regards,
Sushma