NOT ENOUGH SPACE ON TEMPORARY DISK

Shahid Baloch

Oct 30, 2018, 9:31:16 AM10/30/18
to ArcSWAT
Hello,

I have run swat successfully and now I want to import files to the database. But I am getting an error " Not enough space on temporary disk''. I have changed the location of the project folder and tried many options but it is not working. I will be grateful if someone suggests me any solution. The screenshot of error is attached.

Regards
Shahid
error.png

Sushma Poudel

May 21, 2024, 1:21:42 PMMay 21
to ArcSWAT
Did you manage to solve this issue?

Nancy B. Sammons

May 21, 2024, 1:55:43 PMMay 21
to Sushma Poudel, ArcSWAT

You will save space if you do not print daily.    This is in ‘file.cio’, the IPRINT input variable.

Ibrahim BM

May 22, 2024, 11:54:09 AMMay 22
to Sushma Poudel, ArcSWAT
Perhaps, when you delineate watershed, you have too much subbasins and HRU.

Sushma Poudel

May 22, 2024, 11:54:20 AMMay 22
to Ibrahim BM, ArcSWAT
I have 31 subbasins and 202 HRUs
Sent from my iPhone

Sushma Poudel

May 22, 2024, 11:54:27 AMMay 22
to Nancy B. Sammons, ArcSWAT
Thank you Nancy, I will try that!
Sent from my iPhone

Sushma Poudel

May 22, 2024, 11:54:37 AMMay 22
to Nancy B. Sammons, ArcSWAT
Hi Nancy,
 I want to print the output on daily basis. Though I got the way to limit the variables for hru up to 20 variables. How can I make the selection of the variables in that case? Is there any reference paper for that? Or can you guide me? Does this way affect the results? I am calibrating for discharge, does it make sense to limiting the HRUs?

Regards,
Sushma

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2024, at 1:55 PM, Nancy B. Sammons <nancy....@brc.tamus.edu> wrote:

You will save space if you do not print daily.    This is in ‘file.cio’, the IPRINT input variable.

Sushma Poudel

May 22, 2024, 12:32:12 PMMay 22
to Ibrahim BM, ArcSWAT
How to decrease the number of HRUs? Do I have to repeat the model process again? Is there any specific field where I can limit the number of HRUs?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2024, at 12:18 PM, Ibrahim BM <ibrahi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Try to have less than 200 HRU. I had this problem. But when I deleneate watershed again , I have now 31 subbassins and 103 HRU, I fixed the problem.

Le mer. 22 mai 2024 à 16:24, Sushma Poudel <poudel...@gmail.com> a écrit :
I have 31 subbasins and 202 HRUs
Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2024, at 10:52 AM, Ibrahim BM <ibrahi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Perhaps, when you delineate watershed, you have too much subbasins and HRU.

Ibrahim BM

May 22, 2024, 12:32:17 PMMay 22
to Sushma Poudel, ArcSWAT
Try to have less than 200 HRU. I had this problem. But when I deleneate watershed again , I have now 31 subbassins and 103 HRU, I fixed the problem.

Ibrahim BM

May 22, 2024, 1:56:42 PMMay 22
to Sushma Poudel, ArcSWAT
In watershed delineation, go to area. You can let the default area.  For my watershed it proposed 111000 ha but I choosed 66000 ha to have sufficent strems and outlets.

Sushma Poudel

May 22, 2024, 5:02:14 PMMay 22
to Ibrahim BM, ArcSWAT
I decreased it to 27 subbasins and 184 HRUs. It is again showing the same temporary space problem. Maybe this won’t solve my problem. I appreciate you helping!
Sent from my iPhone