Simulation problem

Thejas Tejas

Feb 24, 2023, 2:11:40 PM2/24/23
to ArcSWAT
hello sir i have a problem in ARCswat simulation sir in simulation process when we input the dem data and after the flow and accumulation i am facing the problem there sir the problem is that it says create stream and outputs is not possible so could you plz tell us wht to do there

Nancy B. Sammons

Feb 24, 2023, 2:27:56 PM2/24/23
to Thejas Tejas, ArcSWAT

Please attach a snap of the error that you are getting.