"You have to choose datasets of the same type"

Felix

Mar 10, 2011, 1:58:07 PM3/10/11
to ArcSWAT
Hello everybody,

everytime I want to add a land use or soil layer to my project I get
the error: "You have to choose datasets of the same type"..???!

The data and the project have the same projection and I tried raster
and vector data.. no solution..

any other ideas?!

thanks, Felix

Felix

Mar 11, 2011, 6:18:51 AM3/11/11
to ArcSWAT
Ok,
I figured out it might be a problem in ArcGIS or other installed
software.. When I load the project on another pc everything works
fine.. The strange thing is, that on the other pc I have the same
ArcGIS Version (9.3.1 Build 4000) and the same SWAT Version
(2009.93.5)..

any Idea, why I get the error: "You have to choose datasets of the
same type" on my main pc? :o(

Hallouz Faiza

Feb 4, 2015, 2:43:05 PM2/4/15
to arc...@googlegroups.com, felix....@googlemail.com
Hello,
I have the same error and i don't know how i will procede

Cihangir Arslan

Jun 5, 2024, 10:27:33 AMJun 5
to ArcSWAT
hello have you found a solution to the problem

Aida Yahyavi Rahimi

Jun 6, 2024, 10:34:01 AMJun 6
to ArcSWAT
Hello Cihangir
I prepared my file in a grid format. If you are sure about your projection, I can suggest trying this one. Hopefully, it solves the problem.
Best;
Aida

Afaaq Zahid

Jun 7, 2024, 12:34:06 PMJun 7
to ArcSWAT
WhatsApp Image 2024-06-03 at 12.05.43_108303a0.jpgiiWhatsApp Image 2024-06-05 at 14.41.03_f904fef4.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-06-03 at 12.05.42_903438ae.jpg