Unable to creat tabel from Write SWAT Database

Harshit_Nalanda_01

May 27, 2024, 9:53:15 PMMay 27
to ArcSWAT
This Message keeps on showing please help.
Please give step by step guidance.

problem.png

Nancy B. Sammons

May 29, 2024, 8:33:39 AMMay 29
to Harshit_Nalanda_01, ArcSWAT

Harshit:

This is an old error from a version that was present a long while ago that has been corrected in our most recent releases.  I would suggest you update to the latest version from the link below.  Actually we now have a model named SWAT+ and that is the model we are actively supporting.  If you are planning on upgrading, I would recommend using that one.

Nancy

https://swat.tamu.edu/software/