forrtl: error <63> output conversion error, unit 31, file C:\...\Scenarios\Default\TxtInOut\output.sub

Jonathan Knox

Sep 21, 2012, 2:33:14 PM9/21/12
to arc...@googlegroups.com
So my SWAT simulation is still running despite the attached error... Any ideas? Will this affect the final output and should I cancel it now? Or leave it running until i come back into work on Monday?

Regards,
Jonathan
Run_Error.jpg

Vincent

Oct 22, 2012, 11:09:06 AM10/22/12
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jonathan,
Same error here. SWAT is still running, but keeps giving me the same error? Did you resolve the problem?
Kindly
Vincent
ExcecutingError.JPG

Jonathan Knox

Oct 22, 2012, 1:19:34 PM10/22/12
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vincent,

Yes we did come up with a fix. Essentially it is a bug with one of the specifc SWAT versions. I was running revision 573 and 575 works fine. However, the nature of the Fortran error you are seeing is rather cryptic so it could quite easily be a different problem completely. Nevertheless if you either contact someone on the SWAT home page or alternatively try downloading the new version again you may get the new release. I was sent a link to an ftp, but unfortunately it is no longer active.

Hope this is of some help Vincent,

Vincent

Oct 26, 2012, 2:42:56 AM10/26/12
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for the input. I will try and get a new version if the problem remains.
Kindly
vincent

Boini Narsimlu

May 8, 2013, 10:01:59 PM5/8/13
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jonathan Knox,

I am also facing the same problem of
forrtl: error <63> output conversion error, unit 31, file C:\...\Scenarios\Default\TxtInOut\output.sub

simulating my model. I am using SWAT 2009 Rev.488 version. but still modeling running without stopping. Kindly suggest me a solution.

Boini Narsimlu
Reserach Scholar
IIT Delhi

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:03:14 AM UTC+5:30, Jonathan Knox wrote:w

Gregory S. Karlovits

May 29, 2013, 8:22:34 AM5/29/13
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Similarly, I get this error:

forrtl: error (63): output conversion error, unit 24 file (input.std)

The model does continue to run and appears to run successfully, but I'm not sure what the consequence of this error is.
Message has been deleted

Rock

Jan 17, 2014, 6:02:59 AM1/17/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
What is the solution for "forrtl: error (63): output conversion error" ??

Ayman Abbu

Ayman Abbu

Feb 11, 2014, 12:39:27 PM2/11/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Roth,

I am also facing the same problem of

forrtl: error <63> output conversion error, unit 31, file  C:\...\Scenarios\Default\TxtInOut\output.sub

I will be gratful if you can help me to solve this problem.

All the best

Ayman

Zhiqiang Yu

Feb 12, 2014, 10:33:52 AM2/12/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ayman,

Do you try to use the latest SWAT rev615?

Zhiqiang

JOHNN WANI

Feb 16, 2014, 11:43:08 PM2/16/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir Zhiqiang Yu...From where i can get the latest swat rev 615...i mean is it swat 2012 or swat 2009..

JOHNN WANI

Feb 16, 2014, 11:59:11 PM2/16/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Sir as i am running swat 2009 revision 488...i am getting same kind of error mentioned above while calibration or sensitivity analysis...my error is as attached in snapshot
Hope i can get help
with regards

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:03:14 AM UTC+5:30, Jonathan Knox wrote:
2014-02-13_2044.png

JOHNN WANI

Feb 19, 2014, 4:52:19 AM2/19/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody....i sort it out with the help of Mitchel George ...it was due to error in observed data file format...thanks to Mitchii

Hope this ll help somebody

with regards

toha

Sep 19, 2014, 8:29:47 PM9/19/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have the same error in my simulation,
 your help please

Wenhui Hu

Nov 12, 2015, 10:21:13 AM11/12/15
to ArcSWAT
I am using the newest version, SWAT  201210_318_beta with ArcGIS 10.3, i have the same problems, though the model run successfully at last? so what is the problem, and will this error effect the simulation?

azad heidari

Nov 30, 2015, 6:33:48 PM11/30/15
to ArcSWAT
I am using the latest version.
So , I got this error once, and I setup a new model and I dont get the error.
I think Although it says that the SWAT run was successful, it provides wrong answers.
for me, I am getting significantly lower flows at my FLOW_OUT for the final reach.
I get the same water yield, but different flow_out

then, again I set up another model and I am getting the error again! and bad FLOW_OUt results!

David Rivas

Apr 19, 2016, 10:02:30 AM4/19/16
to ArcSWAT
Hi Toha,

I was in face the same problem. My recommendation its to check min and max values from your data in rgn database, that will be correspond within the same range of you data bases.

Hope this help!!!

RAJAT SHARMA

Jun 6, 2016, 2:54:25 AM6/6/16
to ArcSWAT, jonty...@mail.mcgill.ca
Hello all,
             i am facing the same problem, although i have not faced it earlier when i was running SWAT,  Although it gives SWAT run was successful but when i looked at SWAT Output files i have seen in some simulation (2 years)there is 1000 times the normal precipitation in the output files and so runoff values are also very high.Can anybody help me how to overcome this error??

Hoping for positive reply friends.

Regards

rajat k sharma

Tere

Feb 15, 2017, 11:47:48 AM2/15/17
to ArcSWAT, jonty...@mail.mcgill.ca
Howdy! I know that is a late reply but I had the same problem and I just re-instaled Arcswat and it works perfectly. =D

Avay Risal

Dec 15, 2017, 2:49:11 PM12/15/17
to ArcSWAT
I am facing the same error, Did you solve your issue??

Yuan Lifeng

Jan 4, 2018, 12:03:42 PM1/4/18
to ArcSWAT
I just fixed this error, I checked all of input data format, including precipitation, relative humid,wind, temp, and solar, found some "-" character in these files, this problem was solved after remove these "-"  code. Hopefully, it will help everyone who encountered above issue when running SWAT.  GOOD LUCK.

在 2012年9月21日星期五 UTC-5下午1:33:14,Jonathan Knox写道:

Basanta Shrestha

Jun 15, 2024, 4:06:50 PMJun 15
to ArcSWAT
Hello all,
As referred to the error being related to the "-" character, does the missing value "-99.0" count as problematic? I have missing values like that for some months. Could it be that the following error be due to that?
Please help if someone is there still.
output conversion error- output.hru.png

Sushma Poudel

Jun 17, 2024, 2:25:56 PMJun 17
to Basanta Shrestha, ArcSWAT
I don’t think -99 will cause problem. Maybe try checking the data format or any missing dates!
I am not sure about other causing this but -99 doesn’t make such error as SWAT is supposed to read -99 as missing value and fill it with the WGEN.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 15, 2024, at 4:06 PM, Basanta Shrestha <basantashrest...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all,
<output conversion error- output.hru.png>