No error message available!

Siavash Bassam

Sep 23, 2015, 8:33:36 PM9/23/15
to ArcSWAT
Hello,
I am getting below error during writing SWAT Database Tables in ArcSWAT10.2,
"No error message available, result code:
DB_SEC_E_AUTH_FAILED(0*80040E4D).:IN, mWriteInputFiles.sub"
I am using SWAT SSURGO databsae  and WGEN_US_COOP_1980_2010.
Anyone any idea? I assumed it is database security authorization failed (DE_SEC_Auth) but not sure about it! However, I have full access to the folder that contains ArcSWAT.
Thank you
Siavash

Rasika Ramesh

Jan 19, 2017, 3:59:05 PM1/19/17
to ArcSWAT
Hi Siavash
I am getting the same error and have no idea what means. Did you figure out what the problem was?
Thanks.

Rasika
Auburn University

kostas...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2021, 12:58:44 PM2/9/21
to ArcSWAT
Hello,

I am having the same problem as the friends above.
Error: "No error message available, result code:
DB_SEC_E_AUTH_FAILED(0*80040E4D).:IN, mWriteInputFiles.sub"

I am loading my own usersoil and WGEN_user exactly in the same format as the originals in the SWAT2012.mdb. I am running ArcSWAT on ArcMap 10.5.1 and I get the error when trying to write SWAT input tables.

Has anybody actually faced this and solved it?

Thank you for your time.

Kostas

Lakhwinder Singh

Mar 30, 2021, 7:25:05 AM3/30/21
to ArcSWAT
Set write permission in windows it will resolve.

Lakhwinder Singh

Oct 6, 2021, 2:15:35 PM10/6/21
to ArcSWAT
Update: Just set write permission to swat folder by right click on the folder and uncheck ready only. Then save mxd file and restart ArcGIS, it will be resolved.

Bernard Robenson

Jun 24, 2022, 9:59:52 AM6/24/22
to ArcSWAT
Thanks Mr. lakhwi.. It works

Y.W

Jun 20, 2024, 8:54:45 AMJun 20
to ArcSWAT
Thank you Sir Lakhwinder Singh. Your advice is saving lives even in 2024.

Hopson Nazombe

Jun 20, 2024, 6:44:35 PMJun 20
to Y.W, ArcSWAT
Hopeson peter