Fwd: [TX/RX Labs] Lots of cool medical and other stuff for auciton in Houston

kingjacob

Mar 23, 2011, 11:26:37 AM3/23/11
to diy...@googlegroups.com, diybio-...@googlegroups.com
Relevant for those in or near Texas.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charles Bornstein <cbo...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Subject: [TX/RX Labs] Lots of cool medical and other stuff for auciton in Houston
To: txrx...@googlegroups.com

3 Med Center hospitals (MD Anderson, TCH and UT Health Science Center) are auctioning stuff online.
Lots of medical stuff, office equipment, lab stools, server racks....

I am sure there is something there we need. I have bought stuff from these med center auctions before if
you want to know more about the process I can give you the lowdown.

Here's the website for all 3.

http://www.slapsale.com

Charles

Cheers,