[ARC] 4/14 gameplan

kingjacob

Apr 13, 2011, 3:39:00 PM4/13/11
to diybio-...@googlegroups.com, Forrest Flanagan, kevin perkins
This thursday's gameplan is.....
  • Organize the lab to make room for the new buys and useable as a lab
  • Plan the diybio workshop for late april
  • Figure out what we are doing wrong with the arthrospira
  • Figure out a good way to keep the lab cool, in the summer I have a feeling its going to be an oven.
Since the hackerspace doesn't have internet at the moment, it may be a good idea to move to a cafe or somewhere
with internet after we finish organizing the lab.

THoughts, comments, suggestions, complaints, doodles?

--
Cheers,
Jacob Shiach

kingjacob

Apr 15, 2011, 12:42:43 PM4/15/11
to kevin perkins, diybio-...@googlegroups.com, Forrest Flanagan
When does it start? and what building? it sounds interesting.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 5:06 PM, kevin perkins <kevin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

  Sounds good. I won't be able to show up tonight because I will be in lab all night. We have an Undergraduate Research Symposium at Rice tomorrow and my experiments keep effing up so I need to generate some data for my poster. If you guys are interested you should stop by and check it out tomorrow. There should be stuff from all fields.

Kevin
--
-Kevin Perkins

--