Quarterly community call - November 6th 3 PM eastern, 12 PM pacific

Dinah Handel

Oct 27, 2023, 10:54:30 AM10/27/23
to arclight-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Apologies for the somewhat late notice, but we have a community call scheduled for November 6th. I have an agenda forming with Zoom information, the primary discussion topic requested so far is Aeon integration. Please feel free to add any additional agenda items that you would like to discuss. Thanks!

all best,
Dinah

Dinah Handel (she/her) | Digital Library Services Manager

Stanford Libraries | Digital Library Systems and Services

(650) 885-1222

* my working hours are 7am-3:30pm pacific