ArcLight Phase II - Sprint 5 demo now available

Mark A. Matienzo

Sep 17, 2019, 7:26:31 PM9/17/19

Hi folks,

The ArcLight Phase II team is pleased to announce that the demo video for our most recent fifth sprint is now available:

https://youtu.be/9MfJ3z44xoc

The demo includes a review of the following work:

  • Configuration changes for finding aid download links
  • Walkthrough of new user interface changes:
    • Actions box for requests, downloads and other info
    • Search results, including compact view and icons
  • Indexing changes:
    • Display improvements to indexed description
    • Support for EAD regardless of namespace status

Additional work during this sprint included further work on integration with Aeon in request management, but this work was not yet demoable as of this morning.

Please let us know if you have any feedback or questions about the work underway. We will not have a demo next Tuesday because of the Blacklight-Linked Data meeting held at Stanford; we’ll resume demos on Tuesday, October 1.

All best,

Mark

Mark A. MATIENZO |  mati...@stanford.edu |  +1 (650) 683-5769

Assistant Director for Digital Strategy and Access

Digital Library Systems and Services, Stanford University Libraries

https://library.stanford.edu/people/matienzo

My pronouns are they/them